New/Old Outtakes (January 2012)
Hair of Elay Neal Moses, 25.6.14
true friendship is talking about masturbating and it not being weird
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
14 things to remember in a relationship (via hollowfawn)
Skull, found in France, with a knife still embedded it it. The skull belonged to a Roman solider who died during the Gallic Wars, ca. 52BC. It was on display at the Museo Rocsen in Argentina.
Whenever I see things like this, I wonder how they died. I guess it will always be a mystery.
I’m gonna go with “Stabbed through the head”
I’d like to believe that stabbing happened before the war, but this guy survived and lived on with a knife through his skull for a couple years before dying while choking on a berry after a soldier startled him while he was eating comfortably in his home.
BREAKING: Two White Construction Workers Who Witnessed Michael Brown Shooting Appear In Newly-Released Video Stating “He [Michael Brown] Had His Fucking Hands Up” [TW: Graphic Content]
NOTE: Watch the video by clicking through the picture above.
In new footage obtained by CNN, two contractors working in Ferguson, Mo. the day Darren Wilson shot Michael Brown react to the teen’s killing, with one throwing up his hands and shouting, “He had his fucking hands in the air!”
The men, who asked to be kept anonymous, told CNN’s Randi Kaye that they watched Wilson chase Brown, whom they claim threw up his hands and pled, “OK, OK, OK” before being fired on with his back turned. “The cop didn’t say get on the ground. He just kept shooting,” one said.
The video, taken minutes after the shooting, would appear to be congruent with previous eyewitness reports that not only was Brown unarmed, but that he had also put his hands up in clear surrender and Wilson fired anyway.
reblog if ur kinda cold and pretty tired
Falling asleep with an item of clothing from someone who means a lot to you is so so good.
when you love a song but you listened to it a lot during a really bad time in your life so it reminds you of bad times